Zimmerman Automatic Headgates
Hold Cows immobile for a variety of purposes. Use alone or with chute options. Finished with a zinc undercoat and TGIC polyester powder topcoat.
- Full roof cover for outdoor protection.
- Heavy duty latch for positive locking.
- Double linkage for extra stability.
- Control handles on both sides.
- Fast, easy adjustments for shoulder and neck sizes.
- Handle to manually operate for slow or horned Cows.
Heavy Duty Construction:
- 6" channel base.
- 2-3/8" O.D. schedule 40 pipe frame.
- 2-1/2" square top support.
- Fully opens to 26"
- Overall width: 38"
- Overall height: 72"
- Mounting holes, 31-1/2" center to center.
- From floor: 1st hole 9", 2nd hole 32-1/2", 3rd hole 55-1/2"
shown with optional
3 pt. hitch kit.